A Woodsy Winter Wonderland
I love the holiday season for so many reasons! But we can go into that in another post another time. So, last year we were living in the desert of Albuquerque, New Mexico, a magical place where my theme for our Christmas was “A Cactus Christmas”. This year I’m embracing our new home in Durham, North Carolina for the inspiration of this year’s theme and I thought I was having so much fun I dare not keep all the fun to myself. So, I’m sharing.
And, now for the moment I’ve been waiting for,…
I want to show you what I’ve been hinting at on Instagram
and working on the last month or so, my latest project.
My own line of FINE ART WRAPPING PAPER!
I’m so excited. It’s really nice, quality paper. 24 lb, text weight linen paper, 100% recyclable
- Textured paper with a crosshatch pattern similar to linen
- Full color edge to edge printing
- Width: 30”
- Length: Multiple choices: 1) 7.5 feet 2) 15 ft. or 3) 30 ft.
This year’s wrapping paper theme is Woodsy Winter Wonderland. There are 2 options:
- 7.5′ roll wraps 4.5 shirt-sized boxes
- 15′ roll wraps 9 shirt-sized boxes
- 30′ roll wraps 18 shirt-sized boxes
If you are like me, after you shop for all your gifts, you then find yourself without anything to wrap with and no energy to go back out into the crowds to purchase the necessary gift tags, ribbon and tissue paper.
Here’s where I can help you.
So, yes you can just Direct Message me on Instagram or email me that you’d like to make an order or in just a few clicks be done with ALL of this and ORDER ONLINE NOW (takes 5 min and you can use credit or paypal) at my CarlyeCreates Etsy Shop .
You could let me help you with a HOLIDAY WRAPPING KIT
Each kit will include:
- Your choice of either “Birch Trees” or “Winter Berries” Fine Art Linen Wrapping Paper (15 ft. x 30 in)
- 20 Individually pre-strung and hand painted gift tags to match your choice of paper
- 16-20 sheets of color coordinating tissue paper
- 3 types of various sized decorative ribbons and decorative tape
So to give you a realistic picture here’s what we all normally spend collecting these things. These are conservative amounts. The only place you will spend less is most likely the Dollar Tree Store.
Gasoline to nearest Target (10 miles each way) $4.34
Time Spent Shopping (if fast & only take 1 hr/ min. wage is only 7.25 but your time is more valuable that that) $20
1 roll of normal, ordinary, easy to tear Wrapping Paper $6.99
20 gift tags mass produced who knows where and by what machine (10/$4 so 20/$8) $8.00
Ribbon you have to pick, choose and match yourself $20
Tissue Paper (who are we kidding, by now you’re just grapping some plain white so you can get home) $4.99
A bottle of Tylenol (cause now you are waiting in line for another hour with your kids asking for snacks and toys) $6.49
The hour of your life you spent in line $20
TOTAL: You’ve escaped with supplies, a headache and MOST of your sanity for $90.81*
*Don’t forget anything or you will have to go back and add more gas & time spent
- be supporting the ARTS & a local artist’s dreams.
- Have beautiful, quality fine art paper that all your family & friends will Oooo and Aahhh over.
- Save yourself the extra trip and the extra headache
- A beautifully color coordinated, themed and uniquely creative WOODSY WINTER WONDERLAND underneath your Tree (or whatever your family puts their holiday gifts under).
- 30 inches x 7.5 ft. $25.
- 30 in x 15 ft. $50.
- 30 in x 30 ft.
$100$85 BEST VALUE with a $15 discount